Yettel is seeking a sharp, talented and energetic Business Transformation Expert to support the business side of our new brand. If you feel you can contribute to building a new business model, channels and customer experience as part of an international transformation team, we would like to meet you. Here at Yettel, we have a real passion for continual raising the bar and pursuing the best possible experience for our customers through innovative business operations.
If you are passionate about building a great business, come join our team!
What will we expect from you:
- Lead and participate in strategic initiatives for business transformation and design with aim of improving the overall business model and maximizing business KPIs and P&L results of the company;
- Ensure that all critical business requirements are met through the process of business transformation;
- Contribute to continuity of the company’s business results in accordance with business and P&L goals;
- Participate in tactical and operational development of the company’s complete portfolio of products and services;
- Observe and monitor business activities, projects, campaigns and promotions of the company;
- Analyze the performance and status of business transformation and design and delivers standardized and ad-hoc reporting;
- Recognize and communicate impacts on the technological and business development map in accordance with the scope of business transformation and design;
- Implement, monitor and report on ancillary activities aimed at achieving the goals of business transformation and design;
- Participate in and contribute to optimization of the scope of business transformation projects;
- Manage communication and coordination on such projects with to improve the overall quality of delivered business transformation;
- Lead (plan, coordinate, monitor and report on) multi-functional project teams with the aim of achieving the company’s goals in accordance with the scope of business transformation;
- Participate in and contribute to the definition of the scope and validation of the complete business solution, including the necessary improvements and recognized redundancies;
- Participate in identifying and assessing shortcomings of business solutions including quantification of business changes, risk mitigation and adequate planning.
For a good start you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of telco and/or digital experience in product/service management and/or channel operations
- Experience working with X-functional and X-cultural teams (including remotely)
- To be a self-starter – good motivator with a team attitude, able to balance and prioritize well
- To enjoy assertive communication and be able to reconcile and manage various stakeholders
- Strong analytical mindset
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in English
Would be great if you also had:
- Master’s degree
- Previous experience in business and/or digital transformation
- Previous experience working in agile
You will enjoy:
- Working in a friendly environment which allows you to grow and develop
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work model (off-site and on-site)
- 25 days off per year
- Competitive salary and participation in bonus reward system
- Private health insurance and paid yearly regular medical check-up
- Mobile phone with unlimited internet and Family Yettel tariff package
- Recreation or health program
- In-house training and development programs
- Career development opportunities
Please include your references in your CV, as reference check is an integral part of our selection process.
We hope to meet you soon!
Please, apply by 27.11.2022. by clicking on this link.